If you wish to renew your membership please proceed to the next page to select the required membership level and checkout using paypal. In the notes to seller please add your name and contact details to ensure your details are correct.
Please complete a membership application form and forward this to the club either by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or via post. Then please proceed to the next page to select the required membership level and checkout using paypal. In the notes to seller please add your name and contact details so we can attach to your application form.
NOTE:- Paying by PayPal indicates that you have read and agree to the rules of the Scottish Aero Club as set out in the members handbook which can be down loaded HERE. This is a live document, it is reviewed and can be revised at least annually. It is important to be familiar with its contents and we recommend reading at least yearly. Also that you are conversant with the Standard Operating Procedures of Perth Airport EGPT
Pilot Membership - £190
Any person wishing to operate, or hire, an aircraft (flex-wing and three-axis microlight, fixed-wing, helicopter, gyrocopter, motor glider, glider, or balloon) out of Perth (Scone) Airport, on a permanent or regular basis, must be a full member of the Scottish Aero Club (SAC). Full membership will entitle a person to the complete range of services, facilities and concessions available at the SAC. These include:
- The privilege of operating or hiring an aircraft from Perth.
- Hangarage for members’ aircraft in the Club’s hangar (subject to an additional fee).
- 20% Discount on landings by virtue of 5th landing free
- Free out-of-hours facility (on production of valid insurance to the Airport operator).
- Access to and use of the Club’s premises (including the right to invite guests).
- Use of the Club’s internet and briefing facilities.
- Access to the ‘Members’ Only’ section of the Club website.
- Attendance at Club functions (including talks, fly-ins and fly-outs).
- Receipt of the Club’s newsletters and magazine.
- The benefits of Club-negotiated discounts – i.e. discounts of five per cent on products purchased from Pooleys; five per cent on Haywards insurance (under negotiation); ten per cent on accommodation at the Skylodge Hotel, and others as negotiated by the General Committee.
Student Membership - £100
Student membership applies to those undergoing their 1st year of flight training with any of the SAC-associated flight training schools, i.e. training in GA 3-axis aircraft; microlights; gyrocopters and helicopters. The benefits are the same as those shown above for a full pilot member.
Associate Membership - £40
Associate membership will be open to pilots not based at Perth and persons who do not fly from Perth as a pilot. (e.g. regular passengers, skywatch observers and aircraft enthusiasts). Associate members will enjoy all of the services, facilities and concessions provided by the club, except those associated with the operation of an aircraft, they will join our mailing list, receive our Club magazine and benefit from Club discounts such as with Skylodge, Pooley’s, Hayward Insurance and a growing list of others.
Junior Membership - £25
Junior membership is aimed at encouraging the next generation of SAC members and pilots. Junior members will enjoy the same services, facilities and concessions as Associate members, except that they will not be allowed ‘airside’ or in the hangar, unless accompanied by an adult SAC member. They will be able to attend Club functions, feel a sense of belonging with the aviation community, receive mentoring and have the opportunity to fly with Club members and perhaps be trained as Skywatch observers (these latter two priviledges subject to the approval of a parent or guardian).
This category of membership will be open to 14-18 year-olds. However, young persons who are pilots, or who are beginning flying training, will be required to be full members.
Corporate membership is available, at the discression of the SAC committee, to companies who fly regularly from Perth Airport. All pilots’ details must be provided to the SAC. For enquiries please contact email@example.com. Prices 1-5 pilots £600.00, 6+pilots £2000.00
For any Miscellaneous payments